July 13, 2010
What to do in case of an Accident.
- Your first action when you are involved in an accident is to call the police. If anyone is injured seek treatment immediately. Even if there does not appear to be any damage, a police report will verify the details of the accident which will help your claim in case any hidden damage is discovered.
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit drive-in claim center before having your car at a shop. You can leave you car at our shop and ask the insurance company to inspect your car here. Then let us work with your insurance company. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- You will not be charged additional fees for using a shop of your choosing.
- Difference’s in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you have received, please ask.
- Ask for a copy of our Lifetime Warranty.
- No appointment necessary for estimates. Drop your car at anytime, ask us how.